The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
BOMB's Application I_vote_lcapBOMB's Application I_voting_barBOMB's Application I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
BOMB's Application I_vote_lcapBOMB's Application I_voting_barBOMB's Application I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

BOMB's Application

Go down 
+2
Mordecai2300
BOMB2300
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOMB2300

BOMB2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:34 am

1) What is your game name? BOMB
2) Real name or nickname? (optional) Michael
3) Do you have the required xp? No, I have just got new W:ET folder, so I'm starting again, my bro Mordo has borrowed me his game when there were only bots in server lol, I have also played with some people here in the past in RDA, I entered RDA in its last days
4) What is your xfire (optional) It doesnt exists anymore Sad
5) Have you read ALL of our rules? Yes
6) List any prior clans and the rank you were.(optional) RDA - New Member(level 14)
7) Why do you want to join *CM* This is a nice community with great people that knows how to do things well, here is people I met in the past and its nice, I wanna help in here.
Also, my bro is here, and its abput to get owned Wink
Greetings, its the BOMB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordecai2300

Mordecai2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 am

Oh, nice you decided to enter this great community. Very Happy
Well, I give you a yes bro Wink
But I'm not sure about you owning me xD
Just watch some ET tournaments videos, and try to use their techniques, also, dont try to use MW3 tricks in here. B)
Hehe, just hop in game in my team and we'll get the job done Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Blu2300
BunnyAttack

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 am

Im glad, you want to be a part of our clan.. I hope to play with you very soon to give you my vote! Razz
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 am

Welcome! Thanks for applying. I do not find any info on the name Bomb or the ip address that you posted under in forums. Have you played on the server at all? If so what was your game name. My suggestion is get on server and try to be seen and meet the members. We will not just vote people in that has not even visited the server. We expect some activity from our members unlike other clans who just cares about the numbers. With that being said I have no problem voting yes if you make those adjustments. Of course we need at least two more yes votes and no no votes.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Mordecai2300

Mordecai2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Try with the name Mordecai, just like that, he used that name in the past, I just passed my ET folder like that to my bro and just changed the etkey.
Now he has got a new and fresh folder without any other names.
I have also allowed him to play sometimes in server with my PC, when there were only bots Wink
He has played with his new ET in other servers to date, just because we love the NQ mod xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Blu2300
BOMB2300

BOMB2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm gonna start playing again in server with my new ET, tomorrow, so you could see me, and take a decision, well, cya in servers Very Happy
Also, if the alias that my bro provided doesn't appears, check my the "Blu" alias.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Hope you get everything up and running.
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Haven't met you, so no at the moment.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Nothing on blu and the only Mordecai listed has only one silent id and pbguid from your brother playing 3 days ago. I am sorry Bomb but this application is suspended until you play on server. That is what being in a clan is all about. Interacting with others while keeping the server running smoothly and maintaining a fun environment for all while making some good friends along the way. To try to join without any activity is not a good start nor does it reflect a good impression of the future. I have to reinstate the xp requirement of 8000. This will not only get you on the server but it show that you are serious about joining the clan. When you have xp and meet a couple of members please let me know and I will allow your application through. Mr Psychobat will also have to change his vote to a yes due to his leader status in the clan.
This and will always be silent mod. If I changed all history and data would be lost along with all xp and levels of all that has played here for over two years. However if we grew enough and maintain a constant amount of activity I would add another server. In over two years this goal has not been reached.It has came close a few times.
Back to top Go down
BOMB2300

BOMB2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 12:25 am

Oh yeah man, dont worry, I will notify when I reach the 8000xp mark, so, wait for me, also will try to get in contact with other members to meet in game Wink
Cya soon
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 4:45 am

Sounds good Bomb, I am glad you seen this as a positive thing. That shows character. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Look forward to meeting you in game.
Back to top Go down
BOMB2300

BOMB2300

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:08 am

Half has been done.
Now lets finish this, only 4000xp remaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:53 am

It was nice to meet you Bomb. Games was fun. Almost there.
Back to top Go down
BunnyAttack

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:10 am

I hope to play with you on the weekend, to see how explosive Bomb you are.. LOL Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:54 am

I really do not understand how someone stops playing 11 days ago with 1076 xp left to a 8000 goal. In the middle of a application process with a gaming community disappears without any type of post or notice. This shows a extreme lack of interest and a lack of respect for the clan. No explanation needed now! Don't bother. This application is terminated permanently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOMB's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOMB's Application   BOMB's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOMB's Application
Page 1 of 1