The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_vote_lcapWhen I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_voting_barWhen I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_vote_lcapWhen I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_voting_barWhen I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

When I use a teamspeak there is a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

When I use a teamspeak there is a problem Empty
PostSubject: When I use a teamspeak there is a problem   When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 1:40 pm

I asked a friend of mine why his teamspeak when I connected to the correct ip would redirect me to another one. I had another friend look at the way I connected (via Teamviewer) and then it did the same thing to him when he tried to connect. My question is how to convey what to put into the host, I was told to mention the server in question was hacked, basically a man-in-the-middle attack and the ip was being spoofed, the server identity had changed. So the hackers were basically stealing his teamspeak and getting theirs for free. Is there anything I am missing on that apect? I told the guy running the ts to report accordingly to his host and get a brand new ts. I also told him to use discord instead. Is there anything else I can help him with advice wise?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: When I use a teamspeak there is a problem   When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Not my area of expertise sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: When I use a teamspeak there is a problem   When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Its okay I figured it help thanks to zelly helping me on discord. Thanks Zelly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I use a teamspeak there is a problem   When I use a teamspeak there is a problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When I use a teamspeak there is a problem
Page 1 of 1