The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
would love to join  I_vote_lcapwould love to join  I_voting_barwould love to join  I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
would love to join  I_vote_lcapwould love to join  I_voting_barwould love to join  I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

would love to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel

darkangel

would love to join  Empty
PostSubject: would love to join    would love to join  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 am

I would love to join this group i use to be in rda with duke. My name is darkangel i have played on here no i dont have xp yet. Rough Ducks ATTACK and SAS. I love the servers on here
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: would love to join    would love to join  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 am

I do remember you from =RDA= but unfortunately we retired the clan on February 1st of this year after 2 and a half years. It is all posted in clan news. The forums are to stay open just for contacting people and staying in touch. The server will shut down as soon as the paid part gets used up. I wish you would have came sooner. At least you can still contact your friends and possibly meet up on another server. Thanks for considering us. Nice to see you are still around the ET community.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Danny.

Danny.

PostSubject: Re: would love to join    would love to join  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I remember you from RDA, never got to play with you though :<
Sadly you came a little late, as dubb said the server's shutting down.

But hey Psychobat have a Discord channel to hang out and play ET with. https://discord.gg/sN5vbbn
Duke and others are there, hope to play with ya soon.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: would love to join    would love to join  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:14 pm

For sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would love to join    would love to join  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would love to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornbread Mafia :: Welcome :: Applications-
Jump to: