The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Members notice I_vote_lcapMembers notice I_voting_barMembers notice I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Members notice

Go down 
+2
Emcee
J-dubbb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am

This is a notice to inform all members that changes are coming. I retired from my old clan partially because of deadbeat administration and the owners inability to demote out of desperation for numbers When I made this clan I swore that no member here would retain membership without being active and supporting the clan and I plan on being true to my word. No spot here is guaranteed without being active and doing your job. I have gave you all chance and helped you anyway I could. I even worked many hours trying to make you happy and fulfilling your request. In return I have watched us drop 50 spots in the ranks and most of you don't seem to care. I started this by myself and I can rebuild again see I am like a phoenix I burn then rise from my ashes rejuvenated, refreshed. reborn. I would rather have 3 great administrators than 10 that doesn't give a sh_t. This clan will move forward and grow with or without you. It's your choice. Do not mistake my kindness for weakness and do not expect me to show desperation by keeping people for numbers because neither will end in a positive result. *See Demotions*
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Emcee

Emcee

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Good point I agree, at least we can say that we tried with them.
Back to top Go down
ReaperX

ReaperX

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Very good point. You must be active if you are going to have an administrative job otherwise others will have to pick up the slack and the moral will go down.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:42 am

Members need to post if they are going to be gone, health, pc issues, vacation and not just neglect their responsibilities. Even if someone plays a map or two a couple of times a week it adds up as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghastly75

Ghastly75

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Active here, going to be on only after like 4 or 5pm eastern time all week because work is full tilt. (thank god) I usually stay up pretty late though for my own good.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Remember guys here you control your level. Its up to you as to what you want to be and how far you want to excel. We need both Indians and chiefs. They are both respected and needed to make any clan successful. If you just hang out every once in a while and don't really do much but play then you more than likely will stay around a 5 or 6 level but if you go further and are active on server/forums while helping keep the server at a good atmosphere and bring new ideas to the table you will excel and be rewarded here. In fact you can pass people that has been here longer if you work harder than they do. This is not a country club or a good ole boys organization. You simply don't go to the top for who you know or what you have. If your at the top and become inactive or lazy you will be demoted. Deadbeat administrators are not safe here. At the same time you go the extra mile and that will be seen and rewarded. To the victor go the spoils.
Back to top Go down
ReaperX

ReaperX

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Very well said.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:28 am

I will not tolerate inactivity without some kind of notice or post. There is no room for deadbeat administrators in my clan. I would rather have no members than members who don't give a fuck. It is a simple courtesy to post inactivity and a rule. These rules are to be read when applying and followed as a member. I made them and take them seriously. It takes about 1 minute to get on and post a simple post. If you don't care about us to make a simple post then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Criss de fou is kicked from clan due to inactivity and apparently not giving a fuck. Demoted to level 3.

Reaperx is kicked from clan due to inactivity and apparently not giving a fuck. Demoted to level 3.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:21 am

The strength of a organization is only as strong as its weakest link. Sometimes It is necessary to weed out the weakness or negativity in order to make the group stronger and repair problems. I feel that the changes that have been was for the best. The members that stay here will be a great group and we can build a better community if we are strong and on the same page. I hope everyone understands the logic behind this. I have always been honest about my intentions and our objectives. Its not the quantity of people, It is the quality of people that I am looking for.
Back to top Go down
Quiet Earp

Quiet Earp

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

No complaints here.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:27 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members notice   Members notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members notice
Page 1 of 1