The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Members best Times to play I_vote_lcapMembers best Times to play I_voting_barMembers best Times to play I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Members best Times to play I_vote_lcapMembers best Times to play I_voting_barMembers best Times to play I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Members best Times to play

Go down 
+2
Quiet Earp
J-dubbb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Members best Times to play Empty
PostSubject: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:45 am

Currently I am working a day to day schedule but I have discussed with my boss about a more routine schedule with less hours, so hopefully soon this will change. I will try to keep Wednesday off. So I currently will be on Wednesdays on and off. Most likely I will try to be on in the 9 to 12am hrs and in the 6 to 11pm hours. I also try to play when I get home usually around midnight to 2am if I'm not too tired.

My time zone is CST.

Last edited by J-dubbb on Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Quiet Earp

Quiet Earp

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:56 am

EST

Sunday: All day and night
Monday: All day and night
Tuesday: 7am-4pm
Wednesday: 7am-4pm
Thursday: 7am-4pm
Friday: 7am-4pm
Saturday: 7am-4pm

Last edited by Quiet Earp on Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:34 am

weekdays lunch time  and between 6 pm-8 pm, sometimes later on Fridays.
weekends throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Should include timezones, or this could be misleading to when yall are on.

Me I can be on 1pm to 10pm CST depending on my mood of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Meh, my times are slightly unpredictable. Usually, its safe to say I could pop on anytime after 4pm EST on any day, though sometimes I make it on earlier depending on day. It really depends on how busy my day was and my mood afterwards for which time I get on.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:29 pm

I now get 2 days off Mondays and Thursdays, as of now. I usually try to play a little during 11:00pm to 1:00am CST if I'm not to tired.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:35 pm

I get more time toward end of week. Depends on the weather too, if its hot out, I have no ac, so have to wait till it cools off. Later in the day, 8 pm or after.
Back to top Go down
BunnyAttack

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 am

Members best Times to play 2016-011

Today! Was fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members best Times to play   Members best Times to play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members best Times to play
Page 1 of 1