The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Big problem wita Cornbread I_vote_lcapBig problem wita Cornbread I_voting_barBig problem wita Cornbread I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Big problem wita Cornbread I_vote_lcapBig problem wita Cornbread I_voting_barBig problem wita Cornbread I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Big problem wita Cornbread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman

Big problem wita Cornbread Empty
PostSubject: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 am

Hi! I played on Your server long time and I noticed change... I can't  play with my friend in one team. How can i change this? I have 3 lvl on  rank. I don't wamt to play against my friend.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:18 pm

What day did you play and what was your friend's name?
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:53 pm

Well, that's because I presume dubb enabled auto team balancing by default about a month ago. Only reason I can think of why that was done is to stop lopsided teams, which while it does prevent that, it's kind of a roadblock for situations like you described imo.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Yes agreed, its kind of lame to just play bots with everyone against them.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Gentleman I do not recognize your name. I apologize for the change. Thank you for bringing to my attention. This will be corrected and please let me know if you have any more problems. It would be nice to know your game name since you have played a long time but your choice if you want to share. Either way thank you for registering and bringing your issue to my attention. You have been added to our friends group which should allow you more access.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Thank you for your interest in this topic! I didn't expect such a  to warm reception  Smile I'am pleasantly surprised. I played under different nick. I currently play with GENTLEMAN nick. Here is my gametracker: gametracker. com/chvj/  I have total over 18.000.000 XP on your server. Gametracker my friend: gametracker. com/player/LADYKOALKA/108.61.18.107:27910/
Regards I love you
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:27 pm

You are welcome and thanks for sharing your info. I have tried to make this clan a little different than the norm with a more personal touch. You will find that this community is respectful and helpful. We are all about meeting people and keeping our server fair, fun, and drama free. People our important here and so are their opinions and ideas regardless of level or status in the community. I hope you and your friend continue to visit us and feel free to join in the conversations.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big problem wita Cornbread   Big problem wita Cornbread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big problem wita Cornbread
Page 1 of 1