The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Successful start - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuccessful start - Page 2 I_voting_barSuccessful start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Successful start - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuccessful start - Page 2 I_voting_barSuccessful start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Successful start

Go down 
+3
J-dubbb
Danny.
Tweek
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghastly75

Ghastly75

Successful start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Welcome. WE know how it is, trust us.
Game wont die. Even if we play for fun and F off...still draws attention. Glad to have met you all.
Back to top Go down
Emcee

Emcee

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 am

Yeah same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:41 am

Hey look im #10 on gametracker amongst players on this server cheers
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:23 pm

In a matter of a week, we went from 150 to 118. Though stooping that low in ranking was terrible, its wonderful on how quick the comeback was. I think at the rate we are heading up, beating our 89th ranking within a week seems possible if things keep going as good as they are.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 am

Its amazing how 1 person shows up and before you know it we have a full house.
Back to top Go down
Ghastly75

Ghastly75

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:22 am

103 rank now Smile
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:49 pm

And we went from 95 to 98. Though its only down 3 spots, I hope history doesn't repeat and we start moving up again soon.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:57 pm

It won't.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Our rank is #96. We are on our way to breaking our #89 record. Thanks to our dedicated members and really great friends.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 am

Yes ! cheers
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Great to hear! It would be nice to beat that record.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:26 am

I am happy with our server rank lately. Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping the clan going. Proud of you all.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 am

We have beaten our rank record. 86th is our lowest rank yet and our new record. It is a great milestone considering we are coming up fast on our second year anniversary. This would not have been possible without all of your help. A special thanks to the members and loyal players who chooses to play here.
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 am

J-dubbb wrote:
We have beaten our rank record. 86th is our lowest rank yet and our new record. It is a great milestone considering we are coming up fast on our second year anniversary. This would not have been possible without all of your help. A special thanks to the members and loyal players who chooses to play here.  

Heh, no clue why, but for some reason I was thinking 74th was our previous record, but that could be made a reality judging by the way things are going ;)
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:49 pm

I would like to think that if we hit 74th it would have been celebrated. I did not see it logged anywhere. It does seem we are on track to breaking that as well.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:41 am

Woo Hoo!  83rd = new record
Holy shiznit 79th= new record
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

Holy crap !!!

Great work everyone. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Successful start   Successful start - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Successful start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornbread Mafia :: Clan Information :: Clan News-
Jump to: