The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Finally Installed   I_vote_lcapFinally Installed   I_voting_barFinally Installed   I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Finally Installed   I_vote_lcapFinally Installed   I_voting_barFinally Installed   I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Finally Installed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Finally Installed   Empty
PostSubject: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Lua is now installed on the server. This will make more options and additions. There are many ways this is valuable to the server. Thanks to Zelly for developing his brand of Lua,  his hard work, dedication,  continuous effort to make it better, and sharing it.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Finally Installed   LZKgXf1
Thanks yous.

You can find all the info about the project , features , bug reporting , and tutorial on the wiki here:
https://bitbucket.org/zelly/lua-enhanced-server-mod/wiki/Home

Some bugs still need to be worked out so if you have any trouble feel free to report them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Good job there! ;D
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Here are some advantages to having Lua:

* Able to save afk status / time over multiple maps ( Without logging in it will reset at end of map )
* Able to toggle seeing low ammo notifications ( Although currently the default weapons table doesn't have this configured )
* Have different profiles for you and your sibling if on the same computer / network
* Able to save grammarcheck/nocaps/nocolors status over multiple maps
* Able to toggle automatically spawning with single pistol instead of akimbo if you want
* If enabled - Able to toggle showing damage you receive and give(legacy mod only) along with name and weapon of who is damaging
* Able to adjust how many columns are printed in table prints (Such as the help and play command) ( Useful if you play on larger than default resolution )
* Able to display your realname,xfire,forumsname,age for other people
* Able to see your stats such as kills deaths bot kills etc.
* Able to give or take karma from another user ( Kind of like a little game )
* Able to toggle pulsehealth which will send you a message if anyone needs healing near you when you are a medic
* Able to view other peoples profiles and see their stats and when they were last online
* If enabled - Able to define your own greeting and greeting sound for when you connect to the server
* If enabled - Able to define your own farewell and farewell sound for when you disconnect from the server
* Able to send messages to offline users as well as read messages sent to you
* Also messages can be reported to only admins with profiles so you can view any issues that happened when you were offline
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Just like any other commands you can use the help function to explain what they are, and if you are still unsure then post questions and me or the creator will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Installed    Finally Installed   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Installed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornbread Mafia :: Clan Information :: Clan News-
Jump to: