The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
ReaperX Application  I_vote_lcapReaperX Application  I_voting_barReaperX Application  I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
ReaperX Application  I_vote_lcapReaperX Application  I_voting_barReaperX Application  I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

ReaperX Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaperX

ReaperX

ReaperX Application  Empty
PostSubject: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

1) What is your game name? ReaperX
2) Real name or nickname? Josh
3) Do you have the required xp? Not at the moment but will
4) What is your xfire? Jackie8
5) Have you read ALL of our rules? Yes
6) List any prior clans and the rank you were. Lader and server owner of GWYD
7) Why do you want to join *CM* ? I love playing ET and the guys on the server seemed cool.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 pm

I have added you to our friends group and I am glad that you have registered. The problem is that you only have 86XP when I looked you up on server. I require 8000XP which is a small number compared to many other clans. The reason that we have a XP limit is that it gives us time to get to know you and It shows that you are serious about playing here. Without any info, playing time, or previous friendships. I cannot allow you to be a member yet. I hope you understand this and would like to get to know you as I am sure the other members will agree.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
ReaperX

ReaperX

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:29 pm

I Completely understand and will see everyone on the server getting that required XP!
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Appreciate your patience. It was nice getting to know a little about you.
Back to top Go down
Emcee

Emcee

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Welcome Reaper ! You'll get the required exp in no time with thoses skills ahah cheers
Hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
XeroX

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Keep on gaming Dawg !
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 pm

I am leaving you some info in your messages about your ping and better fps.
Back to top Go down
ReaperX

ReaperX

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Reached the XP Requirment!
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:41 pm

I vote YES !!

YES !!
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:03 pm

When I seen you apply my first thought was OMG this has to be a spoiled kid with entitlement issues and is used to getting what he wants Smile Then when I went on to get to know you I was surprised but still was hesitant in believing you would stick around. I was wrong! I respect people that stick to their word and reaches their goals. That shows character. I vote yes!
Back to top Go down
Emcee

Emcee

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm

I vote yes !
I am happy to see that there will have another active member on server & forum Very Happy
congratulation Reaper cheers
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 am

Well Xerox said yes in the game. I believe that is the majority of our members and you have waited long enough sir so you are now officially a member and welcome to the Familia! Put tags on in any color you choose and when someone(with the !setlevel command) see's you tagged properly you will be leveled up to 4. Congratz! clown
Back to top Go down
ReaperX

ReaperX

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:10 am

Thank yal! I'm glad to be part of this great clan!
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Congratulations and Welcome !! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReaperX Application    ReaperX Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReaperX Application
Page 1 of 1