The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Social media manager I_vote_lcapSocial media manager I_voting_barSocial media manager I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Social media manager I_vote_lcapSocial media manager I_voting_barSocial media manager I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Social media manager

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Social media manager Empty
PostSubject: Social media manager   Social media manager I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Mr Reaper will be our social media manager. He will make and manage in places I have not. He seems committed and enjoys doing this type of stuff. Hopefully he can also implement some of his artwork in their as well. Anyone with ideas or suggestions either post or get with Reaper. Thanks Sir and I will leave the floor to you with your first project.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
ReaperX

ReaperX

PostSubject: Re: Social media manager   Social media manager I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:13 pm

For those with facebook i have created a facebook page for another outlet for communication and to have fun. This will also help us alot to promote the the clan and help with traffic. Here is the link, everyone check it out and send me your ideas. It would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Clan/890339247674247
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: Social media manager   Social media manager I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:07 am

Good idea with the facebook page, Reaper. It looks good, the only thing I could recommend is rewording the "About" page a bit. The wording isn't that bad, I just think after reading it that there some sentences that could be worded better.

I'll put what I would of written in a spoiler, others feel free to add/edit to it as I don't always word things great either.

Short Description:
Spoiler:

Mission:
Spoiler:

Products section could probably be taken out since I combined the information that was on that with the short description.
Back to top Go down
ReaperX

ReaperX

PostSubject: Re: Social media manager   Social media manager I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:09 am

Great suggestion. the description i had written was a short one with a word limit. i did add your suggestion in the long description. thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social media manager   Social media manager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Social media manager
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornbread Mafia :: Clan Information :: Clan News-
Jump to: