The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_vote_lcapA final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_voting_barA final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_vote_lcapA final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_voting_barA final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*

Go down 
+5
psychobat
Mordecai2300
Danny.
Zelly
J-dubbb
9 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* Empty
PostSubject: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:07 pm

The times were crazy and I was in a broken clan. I had invested a major amount of time and really loved the people and the clan. My plan was to take all wisdom of being a player/administrator for years and learn the server tech side so I could create a clan that would be made of great members that would enjoy a server that was actually ran right and by a leader/owner that actually gave a shit and stayed involved. I wanted only the best like minded people that were friendly, helpful, active and committed to ET as much as me. The one thing that works and has worked for ET is people that play on a server attract more people. If you treat people right and are friendly they come back. My expectations was set very high from the beginning because I had done witnessed so much failure in other clans. On September 10th of 2014 *TheCornbreadMafia* was born. The first day the server started was the 14th. It was really hard to learn everything but the payoff was spectacular. I was so happy and exited to start a clan that was going to be different from the others. I was on every day for hours. The whole time I was not working I invested all my time to ET and building my dream. After hours and hours I slowly attracted people. Eventually this lead to members. Some were great others not so much. The ones that stuck was the type I was looking for anyway so the quantity was never a issue. Together I feel we made this clan successful. We accomplished a lot more than anyone expected from the beginning. People said ET ls dead or you wont get any members. Blah Blah and blah. Most people allow their negative thoughts to make them fail or stop them from stepping out of their comfort zone. I didn't and feel like over all this was successful and most times very fun and rewarding. This could not of been accomplished without Zelly and his wisdom, lua, and friendship. The milestones, achievements, and goals could not have been met without my members. Our regulars was also a big part in keeping our rank up. A big thank you to all of you. Pisco my friend thank you! You have been playing here since the beginning. I do want to thank everyone of you for your help. Duke I apologize for being a ass but It hurt me to end my dream and you were acting irrational. I have enjoyed our friendship over all throughout 2 clans and 4 or 5 years. Bunny my intention was not to run you off. 3 kids and a job is probably the best reason of anyone here to not have time. I apologize to you and do understand because I have been there. If I was the reason Danny quit than I certainly apologize for that too. He is a great guy and I consider him a friend as well. Psycho it was nice seeing you grow up some and I appreciate your loyalty. I never caught you playing anywhere else(means a lot). Quiet Earp was a beast for many days playing bots for hours. Your time and work here was appreciated. Thank you Mordecai for your suggestions and being a man of your word. You are not the most active of members but you have been loyal, kind , and supportive. As of 2/01/2017 *TheCornbreadMafia* clan has decided to retire. The forums will remain for now. I will probably just let the server shut down whenever they decide. Not real sure how long that is but do not intend on paying anymore. Again thanks everyone for helping me achieve and enjoy my dream.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm

It was a good run you definitely put effort into trying to make it work. Like I said in my previous post I don't think there is much else could be done, you tried and ended up not working out.

Good luck to all finding future homes :-)
Back to top Go down
Danny.

Danny.

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:31 am

Sorry it had to end this way, hopefully we can all get together again someplace. Well it was great while it lasted, I liked the idea of a mafioso clan, but sadly I can't get myself to be active enough.

You're a great leader dubb, and I respect you for being one. Thanks for all the effort and hard work, I appreciate it a lot.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 am

Thanks Zelly you are certainly wise for your age. Thanks for all your support and hope we can stay in touch.
Danny I could say the same to you but I will mix it up a bit. I appreciate your creativity and support. I really liked the fact that you helped me with both banners and provided us with a map. These are very personal things for a clan and I am glad you used your artistic talent to provide that for us. Thank you my friend.
The both of you will be remembered and I appreciate your help!
Playing the game with both was also fun and challenging. Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
Mordecai2300

Mordecai2300

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 am

Thanks to all guys, this has been a good experience, though it didnt last long, it was great to interact with each other.
I will remember you all guys forever.
All good things have to end, and you must see to the future...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Blu2300
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:14 am

Your welcome Mordecai hopefully we can figure out a place to play in the future. The forums will remain open with hopes of communicating and maybe meeting up on another server. Sorry about not having much time. Ending was not planned.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:37 am

Would also like to thank Emcee and family. They were very instrumental in helping build *CM*. Emcee was a good man and a loyal friend. Big Bob, thrasher, Clarence Bombard, bandit, Destructor, BubbaCole, Friggen, and whoever else I accidentally missed. All of you were important here and thanks for playing here regularly.
Back to top Go down
psychobat

psychobat

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 am

Well, it was nice as it lasted. Nice playing with everyone.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks for the good times.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Indeed fellas, their was many of those. Duke thanks for all you hard work and putting up with me. Hopefully we can play elsewhere and create new ones.
Back to top Go down
Quiet Earp

Quiet Earp

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 am

Well..........shit. It is certainly a bummer, but understandable. I have to give a lot of credit to you Dubbb, as you never seemed to quit in the time I've been here, always remaining positive about the goal of the clan. "Success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." When a lot of others at times (myself included), had doubts about reaching that goal, you were always there to lead the continued fight for it. I have much respect for that attitude, devotion, and drive and will always have that no matter the outcome. While things may have gotten in the way for most of us, or may have taken different priorities for us, I appreciate your work and dedication in keeping the clan going for us all to have something to come back to when we could.

For myself, when I first joined, I shared that same enthusiasm and vision that you had. I enjoyed every minute of that first half until my absence for awhile. Unfortunately, that commitment cost me my family (you and I spoke a little about it upon my return) and my priorities shifted from then on. I have tried to balance the two as best as I could, but have not been the best administrator my duties required to be upon returning and that is my fault as it's what I signed up for. For that I do greatly apologize to you, as this was your dream and I no longer shared that dream to the same extent.

To you and all of the other members past and present, I will look back among these times fondly and will miss you all. I have had great games, times, and laughs. I would like to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication to this clan as it seems when some of us had problems in life, the rest were there to pick each other up and the slack. I will not regret this time as I have learned a lot from this experience, both in game and in my life through the interactions with you all. I will still be here on the forum and hope to find you all in-game in the future wherever that may be. Thank you all for the opportunity to be apart of this, and best of wishes to everyone!
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Quiet Earp does talk! That was amazing. Well said, I do remember our talk and I sincerely hated that for you. I too have learned lifelong lessons here. I am so grateful that the members that stuck here were such good people with big hearts and dedicated their time and energy into making *TheCornbreadMafia*.
At times it may have seemed that I was pushy, arrogant, and demanding but it was always for the best interest of the clan. You were right I never wanted to give up. I find that the mistakes I have made along the way were the best lessons. If we cant learn from our own mistakes than we can never advance into better people. Your sincerity and loyalty here was always appreciated even when you couldn't support us the way you wanted. One of the most rewarding things of running a clan is getting to know people and make friends. I feel all my members and even some that has fallen were great people and I consider my friends. Thank you Quiet for a warm good bye.
Back to top Go down
BunnyAttack

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks for those words Dubb! It was great to be a part of Cornbread mafioso familia! LOL
I hope we can still make a stupid jokes in this forum.. Razz

PS! I have only 2 children.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Absolutely Bunny! My hope is that if people want  to talk or just socialize or even meet up here to plan a get together somewhere else. Somewhat like a social club with no rules. Maybe post were we like to play etc. Of course Its not required Very Happy I would certainly like to stay in touch. It was a good bye for the clan but not for my friends. It is up to you all but I will still monitor and respond to any post.

P.S. Two is still very demanding especially while working and taking care of home. I had 2 step kids, 1 of my own, 60+ hrs a week job, and a angry wife for 10 years. I completely know how tough that can be to find time for yourself.
Back to top Go down
BunnyAttack

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Yes dubb, especially when they are almost in the same age... LoL dubb, im sorry you had a angry wife Very Happy Very Happy Sometimes im that angry wife to my husband... LoL!!! People dont mess with angry wives Very Happy Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 pm

LMAO! Very Happy Indeed!
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 3:40 pm

When a woman gives you that evil eye, you know your in for it ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Scouser.USA

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Had a lot of fun, very nice players, sorry it has too end. Thanks dubb and everyone who kept it together.

Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Thanks sir and hopefully we can meet up in the future on other servers and have some good games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*   A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A final goodbye to *TheCornbreadMafia*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornbread Mafia :: Clan Information :: Clan News-
Jump to: