The Cornbread Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to *CM* The Cornbread Mafia !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
J-dubbb
Direct connect to any server I_vote_lcapDirect connect to any server I_voting_barDirect connect to any server I_vote_rcap 
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m
Direct connect to any server I_vote_lcapDirect connect to any server I_voting_barDirect connect to any server I_vote_rcap 
Zelly
psychobat
BunnyAttack
Ghastly75
Danny.
Emcee
Mordecai2300
ReaperX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is bob

Our users have posted a total of 1787 messages in 208 subjects

Direct connect to any server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

Direct connect to any server Empty
PostSubject: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 am

Have you ever just wanted to hit your et icon on your desktop and that's it your on the server you love without anything else to do well it's as easy as 123 just copy your desktop ET icon and paste it then rename it(I used my favorite of course) and named it *CM* then right click on it and go to properties. Next you will see a target similar to this

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe"

well right after the quotes you skip a normal space then add +connect (server ip)

Mine looks like this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe" +connect 108.61.18.107:27910

Then push apply then okay and your all set. Now when you hit ET(*CM*) icon on your desktop it bypass all the b.s. and starts your gameplay on the server you love.

As always any any questions just post here or pm me and I will help.
the spaces are important et.exe"(space)+connect(space)I.P. address

If you use a password to get on the server let me know and i will show you how to add to the mix.
Back to top Go down
https://cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 pm

I use etstarter pro w. ETlegacy, you can book mark your favorites and its much faster than the manual connect.
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Well I think ET Legacy sucks its full of bugs. It does not run on servers still running PB and does not work with many things in ET including certain cvars, xfire. Those guys just send out new releases full of problems, I cant imagine it being a lot faster than just hitting the ET icon once and being straight on the server. Don't you have to open that application first before you even can choose your bookmark. Correct me if I am wrong. I just have trouble seeing the benefits of giving up a lot of options and extras on a proven stable application to jump on an unstable application this late in the game. I do not mean any disrespect here I am just a providing my opinion through my research as others I am sure will disagree.
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Its worth a try. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:23 am

Ill tear you a new one about legacy at a later date... with sources.. tonight I am too tired.
In the mean time...
**shakes fist**
Back to top Go down
J-dubbb
Admin
J-dubbb

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:25 am

I expected such. I am prepared for a great debate so bring it on. Operation full of piss and vinegar ACTIVATED!lol!Direct connect to any server 1391200819_movie_character_faceoff
Back to top Go down
Emcee

Emcee

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 pm

lmao !
Back to top Go down
*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

*CM*Duke_Nuk3m

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm

I still use legacy and launch the game with starter pro. It may crash on an occasion, but I like it. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct connect to any server   Direct connect to any server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Direct connect to any server
Page 1 of 1